Hospice is a choice. The choice isn’t just when to begin receiving this care, but who will be providing the care. There are many hospice providers in the US today, but not all are created equal.
Everyone deserves the absolute best when it comes to end-of-life care. You deserve the opportunity to know what to expect, who will be providing your care, when you can expect to see them and what side-effects, if any, you can expect from your medications. Also you should be afforded the opportunity to experience life to the fullest. You should have the opportunity experience any wishes you may have, and most importantly you should receive the dignity and honor that you deserve.
What makes hospice providers different is what the primary focus of each agency is. Some focus simply on symptom management, some focus simply on checking boxes on a chart and unfortunately some even focus primarily on the bottom-line.
But rest assured at any Hospice Partner of America provider – whether it be Alamo Hospice in Texas, Serenity Hospice in Oregon, Hospice Partners of Kansas and Missouri, Harrison’s Hope of Idaho or Hospice of Virginia – you will always receive the best of all aspects of end-of-life care. Because the heart of our hospice is caring for you and those you love.
Our promise of comfort, for patients and their caregivers, is at the center of our mission. Our commitment is to provide exceptional care, in the environment that you choose and to do so in the most superior, compassionate, patient-focused manner possible. Our plan is to care for YOU with ALL of our heart.
Our Hospice Promise
Our hospice promises confidential comfort, care, compassion and counseling. We are committed to helping patients stay wherever they feel most comfortable, whether that is their home or a long-term care facility. Our hospice promises to affirm the power of choice and preserve the quality of life in every way possible. Our hospice promises to address the physical, emotional and spiritual needs of patients and their families, while respecting patient’s wishes. Our hospice promises to be there, to help and to care. You can rely on our compassionate, skillful team who will listen to you, work alongside you and dedicate themselves to easing any difficulties you may face during a time that can be filled with questions and challenges.
Our Hospice Difference
We pride ourselves on being different from other Hospice Care Providers. The reason we strive to be different, is because you deserve better than what most providers offer. Just a few of our differences include:
- Complimentary Therapies – these can include massage therapy, pet therapy, music therapy, acupuncture and much more. These offerings vary by location, but are always included in the care we provide.
- Peaceful Passing Program – as a patient nears the transitional phase of end-of-life care, and death is increasingly imminent, our team will begin to increase our visits and when possible will even stay around the clock to provide assistance and comfort when it is often needed most.
- Exclusive Veterans Initiative Program – is a program offered only through Hospice Partners of America agencies. Veterans fought for our country, and it is our honor to fight for them. We provide social workers to ensure that Veterans are receiving all of the benefits available to them through the VA and other sources. We provide Veteran-to-Veteran partnerships as caregivers. We host special Veteran recognition ceremonies for our patients. But most importantly we offer them a dignity and respect that many seem to have lost throughout the years.
- Partners-in-Care Program – is a tool that we utilize to ensure that our facilities and their patients exceed all of the goals that they have established. We know that in today’s healthcare environment that it can be difficult to get everything accomplished that you set out to do. That is where our team of uniquely trained professionals can step in and walk alongside our facility partners to help them meet their needs, and the needs of their patients. You tell us how we can help, and when possible we will always be there for you.
- Exceptional Wish Program – is our chance to make sure that you get what you want out of life. Maybe you want to see a loved one, take a trip or simply take a stroll outside. Whatever it is, no matter how big or how small, we will always put all of our energy into making your wishes come true!
Each time you see a member of our hospice team, we will always ask you one final question before we leave: “is there anything else I can do for you TODAY?” We do this because we are here to serve you, and we want to make sure that every day counts.
So, is there anything we can do for you today? If so just let us know.