Hospice Partners of America finds pride in the care we offer. We are dedicated to providing outstanding care to the patients and families we serve. Our commitment to you includes:
- Keeping you informed – We understand that there a many details that can be confusing during the end-of-life journey. We commit to keep those we serve informed with all information regarding care, benefits, treatments and any other questions that may arise.
- Communicating with you in the manner you prefer – We understand that everyone has a specific way that they prefer to receive communication, and we commit to communicating with you in the manner you prefer. Your comfort and peace is our priority.
- Managing patient symptoms that cause discomfort – We are committed to providing superior symptom management in a timely manner.
- Responding when you call – We commit to be there whenever we are needed.
- Helping navigate the healthcare system – Our healthcare system is big and it can be overwhelming. Our nurses have years of experience and understand behind-the-scenes work, but also the big picture. Our care helps patients and families get the most out of the resources available.
- Using additional therapies to improve quality of life – We have worked hard to develop relationships with Complimentary Alternative Modality therapists who help bring additional joy and comfort to patients. These additional treatments have been shown to relieve stress and are often well-suited to a patient’s personal interests.
Please fill out our contact us form or call us at 205-533-7216 to learn more about how Hospice Partners can help you and/or your loved ones, today. We have offices in five regions including the Kansas City and St. Joseph metropolitan area.